Welcome to the forums!
Dear User
Please register to gain full access to the forum. Right now you can only see 1/4 of the full forum.
Thanks ~potara

Welcome to the forums!


 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm
Recent Visitors

ECOGRA ONLINE CASINOS Pokerstar Online Bingo News Free counters English Harbour
Translator
Click Counter
Free Web Counter

Share | 
 

 About the Name.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tank
Top Poster
Top Poster
avatar

Posts : 589
Points : 745
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 20

View user profile
PostSubject: About the Name. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Hello Players/Admins today I have been thinking About the server, It is perfectly fine but i think we should change it to Call Of Duty - Black Ops The Last Fight Why?
1.Players like Call Of Duty servers i think that name is popular.
2.I know you guys hate it but players will join easy and fast.
3.Players think COD servers Have actions because of the name
If others have different names please reply here But it has to start with COD.
Back to top Go down
xKNiiVeS
Forum Member
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 148
Points : 174
Join date : 2010-12-16

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

True. I had like 10 people join when me and my friend went to go test it.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Top Poster
Top Poster
avatar

Posts : 589
Points : 745
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 20

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Yeah every server i see That start with COD have a lot of players on.
Back to top Go down
MadeInChina
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 452
Points : 518
Join date : 2010-08-17

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Cod should be there....
It makes people come to know that this is a dm server..
Back to top Go down
Tank
Top Poster
Top Poster
avatar

Posts : 589
Points : 745
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 20

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah Madeinchina is right.
For some reason COD gets players attention a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hiddos
Vip Member
Vip Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Points : 652
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 21

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 am

I'd suggest a unique name instead, there already are tons of Call of Duty servers around (And none are anything like the actual Call of Duty..)
Back to top Go down
Ocrim_Rules
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 506
Points : 512
Join date : 2010-08-26

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 am

Hiddos I don't think they will listen to you... Fork Knive doesn't listen to anyone when its about the name... Or Germany.
Back to top Go down
vegalz0r
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 1156
Points : 12516
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 23

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:08 am

Ocrim_Rules wrote:
Hiddos I don't think they will listen to you... Fork Knive doesn't listen to anyone when its about the name... Or Germany.
lolpwnt.

_________________

United Server's Owner | Server Level 5 Administrator | Senior Moderator
Back to top Go down
Tank
Top Poster
Top Poster
avatar

Posts : 589
Points : 745
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 20

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 am

Ocrim again, Don't even start alright what name do you guys want but one that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Ocrim_Rules
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 506
Points : 512
Join date : 2010-08-26

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 am

Tank wrote:
Ocrim again, Don't even start alright what name do you guys want but one that would be great.
Grammar fail?

Don't even start what?
Back to top Go down
Highper
Forum Member
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 303
Points : 322
Join date : 2010-09-17

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 am

You heard him!

"Don't even start alright!"
Make sure you do that Ocrim! (lawl)

Also, COD players, most of them, are TOTAL NOOBS.
Playing a game like COD gives you the idea you can kill 200 people with a knife

I don't agree with the idea of having COD in name!
Back to top Go down
Ocrim_Rules
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 506
Points : 512
Join date : 2010-08-26

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:29 am

No one does Highper.
Back to top Go down
xKNiiVeS
Forum Member
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 148
Points : 174
Join date : 2010-12-16

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Highper wrote:
You heard him!

"Don't even start alright!"
Make sure you do that Ocrim! (lawl)

Also, COD players, most of them, are TOTAL NOOBS.
Playing a game like COD gives you the idea you can kill 200 people with a knife

I don't agree with the idea of having COD in name!
\

You've obviously never played Call of Duty. You are only speaking what all of the true "noobs" speak of.
Back to top Go down
Ocrim_Rules
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 506
Points : 512
Join date : 2010-08-26

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 pm

xKNiiVeS wrote:
Highper wrote:
You heard him!

"Don't even start alright!"
Make sure you do that Ocrim! (lawl)

Also, COD players, most of them, are TOTAL NOOBS.
Playing a game like COD gives you the idea you can kill 200 people with a knife

I don't agree with the idea of having COD in name!
\

You've obviously never played Call of Duty. You are only speaking what all of the true "noobs" speak of.

Errm yea smartass you can stop commenting on what people say, didn't you leave?
Back to top Go down
xKNiiVeS
Forum Member
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 148
Points : 174
Join date : 2010-12-16

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Ocrim_Rules wrote:
xKNiiVeS wrote:
Highper wrote:
You heard him!

"Don't even start alright!"
Make sure you do that Ocrim! (lawl)

Also, COD players, most of them, are TOTAL NOOBS.
Playing a game like COD gives you the idea you can kill 200 people with a knife

I don't agree with the idea of having COD in name!
\

You've obviously never played Call of Duty. You are only speaking what all of the true "noobs" speak of.

Errm yea smartass you can stop commenting on what people say, didn't you leave?

I didn't leave I just quit scripting, asshole.
Back to top Go down
MadeInChina
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 452
Points : 518
Join date : 2010-08-17

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Lock this thread please..
I m noone here to command but someone needs a warning here.
Ocrim you keep quiet,xknives you keep quiet...
Guys this it the biggest reason our server is not progressing..everytime flamewars which result to nothing...
What ever happens try to prevent it...
I m no one here to tell this..but i m not totally wrong....
Back to top Go down
Tank
Top Poster
Top Poster
avatar

Posts : 589
Points : 745
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 20

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: About the Name. Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:48 pm

You are right Madeinchina, This is why we don't have players here cause we start flame wars everyday.
I think the one who needs a warning is xKniivesx.
Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About the Name.

Back to top Go down
 

About the Name.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the forums! :: Sa-MP Discussion & General Things :: Off-Topic-